A substantial four-bedroom family home dotted with luxuries, the Falmouth stands out with a feature porch and integral single garage.
A choice of contemporary 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes in the beautiful village of Kentford, Suffolk
Country living with a modern twist
You’ll find this collection of luxury new build homes nestled in the picturesque countryside of West Suffolk. Surrounding a new Racehorse Pre-Training Establishment and within easy reach of Newmarket, Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds, Regal Meadows offers tranquil village living in one of East Anglia’s most prestigious locations.
Made for modern living
We’ve designed Regal Meadows with care. This small housing development features thoughtfully planned homes, built to high standards and surrounded by green space.
Choose from four exceptional house styles
This is the larger of our four-bedroom houses – offering plenty of extra space for relaxing and entertaining.
Our flagship five-bedroom home delivers the best of modern luxury, with a generous open plan design and a spacious double garage.
A stylish three-bedroom home built in contrasting shades of red and black, with a distinctive contemporary roof.
Show all available homes
Distinctive homes, inside and out
A warm living space
With Heritage, the difference is in the detail. Your new property offers the comfort of home as soon as you cross the threshold, with a generous living room and the snug luxury of underfloor heating across the whole ground floor.
A contemporary kitchen
For the hub of the home, we offer high specifications as standard and your choice of design, depending on build stage. With Siemans appliances, a double oven, quartz worktops and under-cupboard lighting, your new kitchen is finished with a Caple wine cooler and a tap for instant hot water.
The bathroom is the perfect place to relax. We fill yours with everything from luxurious Duravit sanitaryware to heated towel rails to contemporary Bristan fittings, and tile them throughout with sleek designs from Porcelanosa*.
*Choices available subject to stage of construction.
On the outside, your new house is finished to a fine degree with a turfed front garden and timber up-and-over garage doors. We use zinc cladding and Lindab galvanised steel guttering and downpipes, while your rear garden is enclosed by close-board timber fencing.
- Choice of kitchen fascia, handle, quartz worktop and splashback colours*
- Siemens oven, combination microwave, induction hob and extractor fan
- Integrated Siemens dishwasher, Siemens freezer and Caple wine cooler
- Under-cupboard lighting
- Stainless steel sink with instant boiling water tap
- Siemens washing machine and tumble dryer fitted in utility room
- Choice of luxury vinyl tile to ground floor (excluding lounge and study)*
- Choice of carpet to lounge, study (where applicable), landings and bedrooms
- Choice of Porcelanosa wall and floor tiles with full height tiling to all bathrooms/en-suites*
- Cloakroom – choice of splashback to hand basin*
- Smooth white ceilings throughout
- All internal walls painted white
- Entry alarm system to the ground floor
- External lighting to front and rear
- Double socket outlets throughout, with USB sockets to kitchen and master bedrooms
- Terrestrial TV points to all occupiable rooms with Sky TV points to lounge, master bedroom and bedroom 2
- Fibre-optic telephone points to hall, study (where applicable), lounge, kitchen, master bedroom and bedroom 2
- Brushed steel accessories and white downlighters to ground floor, bathrooms and landing.
- LED back-lit illuminated mirror with shaver point to all bathrooms/en-suites
- Option of Smart tech upgrades
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor, radiators to first and second floors (if applicable), all supplied by LPG gas boiler with zonal controls
- Heated towel rails to bathrooms/en-suites
- Duravit sanitary ware throughout with Bristan fittings and accessories and Merlin bath/shower screens
- External tap
- Option of smart tech upgrades
- Lining, skirting and architraves painted in white gloss
- Wooden ‘Suffolk Oak’ style doors with chrome effect ironmongery
- Grey aluminium/timber composite double glazed windows (white internally)
- Hardwood ‘Secured by Design’ painted front door with glazed aperture or sidelight where applicable
- Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Close-board timber fencing to rear and dividing boundaries, and gabions where applicable
- Front garden turfed
- Rear garden rotavated and top-soiled
- Single garage
- Timber up and over garage doors
- Lindab galvanised steel guttering and downpipes
*Choice available subject to stage of construction.
Specification details are for guidance only and remain subject to change. Exact fittings and finishes are subject to availability at time of installation.
Introducing Kentford, home of authentic village life
When you live life to the full, there’s nothing better than coming home to the serenity of rural life. In Kentford, you can. This charming village is situated in rolling countryside on the border of Suffolk and Cambridgeshire, in an area that’s packed with variety. From golf courses to racecourses, shopping centres to swimming pools, university colleges to top-rated primary and secondary schools, fine dining restaurants to quirky bars and cafés – your new region has it all.
The home of horse racing on your doorstep
Regal Meadows is less than a 10 minute drive from Newmarket, an attractive market town known as the birthplace of thoroughbred horse racing. With two racecourses on Newmarket Heath, there are some 3,500 racehorses stabled in and around the town. The 2,000 Guineas and the 1,000 Guineas are two of the most prestigious races in the world and run every May, and the town itself is a pleasure to visit – offering a great choice of shops, restaurants and attractions, including the National Horseracing Museum and Palace House, the National Heritage Centre for Horseracing and Sporting Art.
A short distance from both the A14 and Kennett rail station, Regal Meadows is located within easy reach of the region’s most desirable towns and cities, so top quality shopping, dining, schools and leisure facilities are just a stone’s throw away.
- Newmarket 10 minutes
- Bury St Edmunds 14 minutes
- Thetford 35 minutes
- Cambridge 38 minutes
- Newmarket 12 minutes
- Bury St Edmunds 11 minutes
- Cambridge 34 minutes
Interested in Regal Meadows?
Speak to a member of our friendly team by calling 01603 615024, or simply fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.
Alternatively, for more information and to register your interest call our dedicated selling agents.
By appointment only
9am-5.30pm, Monday – Friday
9am-6pm, Monday – Friday