A charming semi-detached bungalow with two bedrooms and a single garage, with an oak porch and pretty red brick and white render contrast.
A fine selection of 2 or 3 bedroom bungalows and 4 bedroom homes in the thriving market town of Halesworth, Suffolk
Every comfort of a country home
Nestled on the edge of the bustling market town of Halesworth in beautiful Suffolk, Manor View takes its name from the charming vistas over the rolling grounds of the historical hall nearby. Offering all the tranquillity of countryside living, coupled with a vibrant town community, Manor View is within easy walking distance of a range of independent shops, boutiques, pubs, restaurants and facilities and only a 20 minute drive from the beautiful Suffolk coastline.
Crafted for countryside serenity
We’ve designed Manor View to offer all the comforts of a luxury countryside home. Every property in this small and exclusive development has been designed with care and attention to the consistently high standards that define Heritage.
Choose from eight exceptional house types
A generous three bedroom bungalow made from traditional red brick with attractive detailing, an oak porch and handy single garage.
A pretty detached bungalow with two bedrooms and a single garage, enhanced by crafted detailing on the brickwork and bright window frames.
A spacious detached three-bedroom bungalow, designed in eye-catching contrasting colours, with a single garage and traditional oak porch.
A generous detached four-bedroom home with a welcoming cottage-style feel and a spacious double garage.
A detached four-bedroom family home built in traditional red brick with attractive detailing and a single garage.
A large and stylish four-bedroom detached house, with a generous double garage and striking contrasting brickwork.
A picturesque detached cottage-style home in eye-catching white, with four bedrooms and a single garage.
Show all available homes
|4||The Mannington||3||1||£450,000||View home|
|6||The Felbrigg||3||1||Coming soon||View home|
|7||The Mannington||3||1||Coming soon||View home|
|8||The Felbrigg||3||1||Coming soon||View home|
|9||The Oxburgh||4||1||Coming soon||View home|
|10||The Houghton||4||1||Coming soon||View home|
|11||The Melford||4||1||Coming soon||View home|
|12||The Oxburgh||4||1||Coming soon||View home|
|13||The Heacham||4||1||£460,000||View home|
Finely designed, inside and out
- Choice from selected range of kitchen fascia, handle and laminate worktop with upstand
- Stainless steel sinks
- Neff double oven, hob and extractor fan
- Integrated Neff dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Space in utility for washing machine and tumble dryer
- Under cupboard lighting
- Linings, skirting and architraves painted white gloss
- Staircases with white gloss painted spindles and oak tops
- Wooden ‘Suffolk Oak’ style doors with chrome effect ironmongery
- Fitted wardrobes (where applicable) with shelf and hanging rail
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor with radiators to first floor, all supplied by a gas boiler with zonal controls
- Heated towel rails to bathrooms/ensuite
- White sanitaryware throughout – with chrome fittings
- Outside tap to rear
- Choice from selected range, of carpet to lounge, study (where applicable), landings and bedrooms
- Choice from selected range, of Luxury Vinyl Tile to ground floor (excluding lounge and study)
- Choice from selected range, of Porcelanosa floor and half height wall tiles to bathrooms and ensuites
- Choice of Porcelanosa splashback tile to WC
- Painted white ceilings and walls
- Smooth white ceilings throughout
- Woodgrain UPVC windows
- Black Composite ‘Secure by Design’ Front Door
- Black finish metal up and over garage doors
- Block paved driveway
- Turf to front garden
- Rear Garden rotavated and top soiled
- Close board timber fencing
- Solar PV panels on roof
- Brushed satin light switches and plug sockets
- Double Sockets throughout with USB sockets to kitchen, Master Bed and study (if applicable)
- TV points to all occupiable rooms with Sky point to lounge
- Telephone points to study, kitchen, lounge and master bedroom
- Plug socket for cordless vacuum*
- White downlighters to kitchen/diner, bathroom/ensuites, WC, hallway and landing
- Pendants to utility, bedrooms, lounge and study (if applicable)
- Entry alarm to ground floor
- Pre-wired for electric vehicle charging point
- Sockets and light to garage
- External lighting to front and rear
*Located in either the utility or a ground floor cupboard.
Specification details are for guidance only and remain subject to change. Exact fittings and finishes are subject to availability at time of installation. Photography is for guidance only.
Say hello to Halesworth, home to a thriving community
Welcome to Halesworth, a pretty market town situated in the picturesque Blythe Valley, North Suffolk. This is a town that’s steeped in history – and today is home to a lively and thriving community. From charming old streets filled with independent shops, delis, cafes and restaurants, to the UK’s largest millennium green, to a host of family-friendly facilities including doctors, dentists, schools and more, Halesworth offers an idyllic combination of vibrant town living with the peace and quiet of the countryside.
Local delights at your door
Only ten miles from Suffolk’s stunning coastline, Halesworth is a hive of activity. Pop in every Wednesday for the bustling Market Day, where you can pick up freshly caught fish and tempting regional treats, or stroll along the historic Thoroughfare to browse the shops or stop for a drink. There’s the Cut Arts Centre hosting a diverse range of cultural activities and talks, plus seasonal arts and music festivals to mark in your calendar. If you’re after revitalising time in nature, head to the millennium green, where over 40 acres of lush meadows, woodland and heathland await you.
Connected from city to coast
With straightforward connections to Ipswich, Norwich and Cambridge – and then onto London – it’s easy to keep in touch with city life before heading home to rural relaxation. The renowned Suffolk Heritage Coast is on your doorstep, with the ever-popular seaside destination of Southwold less than 10 miles away and the ruggedly beautiful beaches of Walberswick and Dunwich Heath close by. With the Broads National Park to the north and a sea of Nature Reserves to the south, this delightful region offers a day out for everyone.
Interested in Manor View?
Speak to a member of our friendly team by calling 01603 615024, or simply fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.
Alternatively, for more information and to register your interest call our dedicated selling agents.
01502 723292 email@example.com
9am-5.30pm Monday – Friday